January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

Well today I am starting off one of my many New Year resolutions...Make time to BLOG MORE!!!!  It gets to be such a daunting task when I get so far behind.  My goal is to update every week (whether I have new pictures of not).  Today I copied all my pictures from the flash drives onto my computer.  Tomorrow I plan to copy all my pictures from my computer onto disks and an external hard drive.  Then, I will start to fill in the gaps I missed from 2012 on our family blog.  It may take awhile, but I am determined to get caught up! 

We had a delightful Christmas and a fabulous week with the kids!  Man...do I LOVE staying home!  Some day I will be able to work part time (just don't know when that will happen). 

I wish you all a New Year filled with endless love, laughter, and many blessings.  Remember life is too short to not stop smell the coffee (or roses - whichever you prefer), and enjoy all the wonderful things life brings your way! That is another one of my resolutions!  Finding balance, letting the little things go, spending more quality time with my family, and really take time to appreciate all the blessings in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see some new photos! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete